5 Ideas To Help You Generate More Q4 Payroll Sales Leads
(Share With Your Sales Leader)
- Word Count: 289
- Read Time: 72 Seconds
Many sales leaders, owners, and salespeople in the payroll service industry are hoping for a robust Q4 selling season. Unfortunately, hope isn't a great sales strategy - especially during the COVID-19 crisis.
5 Ideas To Help You Generate More Sales Leads During The Q4 Selling Season.
- Phone Blitz Sessions - Schedule mandatory phone blitz sessions for your salespeople, as most of them will procrastinate when it comes time to calling a prospect and/or referral partner.
- Ask, And You Shall Receive - Ask your clients and referral partners for a referral (if you don't ask, the answer is "no") - now re-read bullet #1.
- e-Mail Database - Build a massive e-mail database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
- Drip Marketing Campaigns - Create a series of e-mail drip marketing sales letters, press releases, newsletters, service spotlights, etc. that promote the things that make your payroll service unique in the marketplace.
- Drop-Off Campaigns - Since in-person sales meetings are few-and-far-between, you can still do a cookie/donut/pizza "drop-off" package at a referral partner's and key prospect's office. Don't forget to buy a roll of labels with your logo and tag line "Thank You For Your Support" printed on it.
ADP And Paychex Are Aggressively Going After New Business.
That's right; ADP and Paychex are looking to replace their lost clients (and so should you). To view their latest offer, click on the links below.
If hope is your Q4 sales strategy, you need to contact us to help you put a proven sales strategy in place.